India is the fastest growing economy and other sectors are also growing with economy, medical tourism is one of them. India’s medical tourism is making a global impact with their highly skilled doctors and cutting edge technology.
The cost of medical treatments in western countries is comparatively very high which is not affordable for every customer worldwide, even for the citizens of that country.
A medical tourism patient wants good service with affordability. India has a list of best Doctors who are renowned for their work even skin specialists in metros are highly experienced and qualified and they have well-equipped clinics but skin specialist in Delhi have highest success rate for complex skin treatments as it is the capital of India. People from other countries can club their treatments with vacations because all the metro cities have good transportation facilities.
The other reasons are that Indian doctors follow American standards and their command on global language is good so this makes convenient for all the patients’ around the globe. Finding a good doctor hospital combination is also necessary and standardize practice makes it easy for both patient and the doctors. Some hospitals offer telemedicine facility, this will directly impact the business as by this patient can be in direct contact with the hospital.
Skin diseases takes time to get cure, they need not constant assistance and watch over the progress so it is more becoming like travel plan with treatment as treatment in India is less expensive and places to roam around.
Skin is largest organ of the human body.it is in terms of surface area and weight. Skin comes in direct contact with the world so it bares many things like pollution, sun, heat, cold, bacteria etc. This harmful effects leads to many skin diseases and problems. Many times they need medical assistance.
First let me list some general problems for you and then I will talk about some complex problem and its characteristics.
Common skin problems-
- Acne:- It affects the skin’s oil glands. When skin gland grows the pimple grows. This is most common skin problem. 80% of the people go through with it
- Eczema:- Known as dermatitis, this happens because of food or drug allergies. Races on the face or on hands.
- Hives:- Red and itchy bumps on the skin. Hives were the most common because of the allergies
- Impetigo:- It because of the bacteria. This is most comman in the 2 to 6 years of children. It usually happens because of bacteria break into skin through cuts, scratch or by insect bite.
- Wrinkles:- Skin change by age.
- Rashes:- It is because of dry and itchy skin . It happens on face elbows, behind the knee. Early recognition is good .
- Moles:-Growths on the skin. They happen when cells in the skin, called melanocytes, grow in a cluster with tissue surrounding them. Most people have between 10 and 40 moles. A person may develop new moles from time to time, usually until about age 40.
- Skin cancer:-Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer . The two most common types are basal cell and squamous cell. They usually form on the head, face, neck, hands, and arms. Another type of skin cancer, melanoma, is more dangerous but less common.
- Psoriasis:- This will make scaling and swelling. This makes thick skin and. This patches feels sore and itchy.
- Haemangioma:-Due to an abnormal collection of blood vessels. They’re often found on the skin or internal organs, particularly the liver. They are usually congenital, which means that most people develop them before birth.
- Impetigo:- It is a highly contagious skin condition. It usually occurs on the face, neck, and hands of young children and infants. Children who wear diapers also tend to get it around the diaper area. Impetigo occurs more rarely in adults, usually following another skin condition or an infection.
- Ichthyosis Vulgaris:- Ichthyosis vulgaris is an inherited skin condition that occurs when your skin doesn’t shed its dead skin cells. This causes dry, dead skin cells to accumulate in patches on the surface of your skin. It’s also known as “fish scale disease”.
Medical tourism is fast growing in India. We are promoting medical tourism now days so giving comfortable environment for tourists from abroad. As I mentioned before that India provides complex treatments at the affordable cost and especially skin specialists in Delhi have tremendous knowledge and the techniques they use are latest, clinics are well-equipped there. India is the best place to club your vacation with treatment so visiting India is worth.